End The Insanity
(1) The Economy: The economy is of the utmost importance. It must recover, not by the Federal Reserve system printing more money and aiding with bank bailouts. We must support our local small businesses, as these are the key to economic recovery. Small businesses are the lifeblood of employment opportunity. The excessive spending on pet projects must cease. We must focus on making grant projects available to revitalize American small business, as well as alleviate the excessive amount of local permits and outrageous fees assessed. American small business must be allowed to grow and prosper. I will be calling for investigations into dealings of various labor unions who are also bleeding the American worker dry.
(2) Foreign Policy: It is not the duty of the United States of America to police the globe. It is our duty to protect ourselves from enemies foreign and domestic. It is not our job to build or rebuild nations. The two illegal wars that we are participating in are taking a costly toll on our fine military and our economy. It is time for these nations to stand on their own, or fall as the case may be. We should only invade an enemy with credible evidence that that nation did indeed participate in an act of war against the United States of America, or to aid in a humanitarian effort.
(3) Immigration: Our immigration system needs an extensive overhaul. We must stand on a front door policy and enforce it. Funding must be given to states to bolster border security. We must enact stricter criteria via criminal background checks regarding citizenship. A "zero tolerance" policy must be instated to effect a faster deportation process for known, non-citizen criminals. At present, we are protesting the Obama Administration's amnesty program, as well as working toward a more safe and effective entrance and screening policy.
(4) The Banks: We shall not reward those financial institutions with "bailouts" when they engage in fraudulent practices, and bad business decisions. The derivatives "bad debt" market liabilities are one of the main factors that brought on the economic condition that is occurring now. It is a sink or swim situation. The Glass -Stegal provision should be reinstated immediately. I will push foreward to enforce the audit of the Federal Reserve, HR1207 as proposed by Congressman Ron Paul. As of late, evidence is mounting of impropriety related to Goldman Sachs,AIG, and also Tim Geithner of the US Treasury. Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the FED is also complicit in this controversy. These assetts belong to the citizens of the United States, not to a privately owned banking cartel.
(5) Health Care: It is NOT the duty of our government to provide anyone with socialized medicine, much less tax it's citizens for a program that few if any want. Since this original post, this monstrosity has passed. It is the first step on the road to tyranny. I pledge to find any way, shape, or form to dismantle and repeal this legislation aimed at coercion against the American people. The enforcement of this policy by the legalized thugs at the Internal Revenue Service, will be under attack from day one upon my election.